Saturday, December 19, 2009

If I had a Dime for Every Time I Heard That...

Business Description: Instead of saying "If I had a dime everytime I heard that, I'd be rich" you should actually start charging people a dime every time they say it. This will get you some money, and will get people to stop saying stupid stuff around you. 

Business Competitors: I don't think many people are actually working in this business, so competition will be low. Don't be afraid to charge more, up to a quarter.

Related Business Idea: If someone says "A penny for your thoughts," always take it. This should be a no-brainer
Other Related Business Idea: If someone says "here's my two cents," demand that they give you two cents.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. I think I may go for the one time quick profit, and charge $100.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...